ONE (1) Year Limited Warranty of Camduck Products
ONE (1) Year Limited Warranty of Camduck Products
Carefully read the terms and conditions.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS SUBJECT TO CONSUMER LAW
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied. Camduck disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Camduck limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Camduck's option, the repair or replacement services described below.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
This warranty only applies to Camduck products purchased for personal use, not for resale. Camduck guarantees that, under normal use, the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. The warranty period for Camduck cameras is one year, starting on the day you receive the product.
To qualify under the free warranty service, the following conditions must be met:
√ The product has been used normally within the specified warranty period and has no signs of external damage.
√ The product has undergone no unauthorized disassembly, modification or addition outside of advice given in the official product guide.
√ The product has not experienced any accidental damage.
√ You are able to provide valid proof of purchase.
Note: if you have purchased Camduck , you are covered for one free repair for accidental damage to the camera, within one year.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty does not apply to any non-Camduck branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with Camduck hardware. Software distributed by Camduck with or without the Camduck brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this warranty. Camduck does not warrant that the operation of the Camduck Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Camduck is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Camduck Product’s use.
For any situations not covered by the warranty (see below list), you will be required to pay a fee to access officially authorized Camduck maintenance services.
The warranty does not apply:
* To damage caused by unauthorized (not included in the official product manual) modification, disassembly, opening of the product and or attempted repairs;
* To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings, that may naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
* To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
* To damage caused by the use of third-party components or products;
* To accidental damage (for example, the product is dropped or suffers water damage);
* To product failure or damage caused by major incident or natural disaster (for example, fire, earthquake, lightning etc.)
* To damage due to incorrect installation, use and or operation of product not in accordance with the official product manual;
* To damage during upgrade/repair services carried out by anyone other than Camduck representatives;
* To defects caused by normal wear or aging;
* To damage caused by improper use of battery packs and chargers;
* If the product’s serial number has been removed or smeared;
* If you are unable to remove the activation password or other forms of security measures used to prevent unauthorized use of Camduck products, unless you can prove that you are an authorized user of the product (for example, by presenting proof of purchase);
* If after contacting Camduck to confirm the warranty service, the corresponding item is not sent within 7 days.
WHAT WILL CAMDUCK DO
* If you experience an issue with your product, please contact Camduck and explain in as much detail as possible what the problem is.
* Camduck technical support staff will try to diagnose and solve your problem by email or remote assistance. You may be asked to download and install specific software updates. If the problem cannot be solved by phone or software update, you will need to return the product to Camduck for further testing and inspection.
* If the problem is due to an issue covered under the warranty, Camduck will be responsible for the repair costs.
* If the tested product does not meet the conditions for free repair, Camduck will charge a fee for testing, replacement parts, labor and courier costs, according to the specific case. Customers can choose to pay for the repair or have the original device returned without repair.
* The replacement products or parts provided by Camduck may not be brand new or packaged, but will be in perfect working order and at least equivalent in performance to the replaced part. The replaced product will still be covered under the warranty of the original product.
* Camduck may not be able to provide after-sales service in all locations, and the content of the after-sales service policy varies with location. Services outside the regular service range may incur a charge. For local information, please contact Camduck.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
✧ Camduck is NOT responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product.
✧ Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Camduck is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming, or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with the Camduck product or any failure to maintain the confidentiality of information stored on the Camduck product.
✧ The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property or damage to tangible personal property for which Camduck is liable under law.
✧ As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
✧ Please contact the Camduck technical support team or submit an after-sales request before sending back any product.
✧ Due to differences between product versions, your product will be designated a specific, regional maintenance center by Camduck . If you have any questions about the after-sales service policy, please contact the Camduck after-sales service team.
✧ Please note that product repair may cause data loss; please back up your data first.
✧ If the recipient address you provide is wrong, or the recipient refuses to receive the delivery, any resulting loss shall be borne by the recipient.
✧ If the product cannot be delivered or is rejected, it will be returned to Camduck . Camduck will retain the product and calculate a storage fee from the date of return. The standard storage fee is: US$15/day. If/when the storage fee becomes equivalent to the remaining value of the product, Camduck has the right to dispose of the product. Calculation method for product value = original selling price, subtract the cost of repair.
✧ If you want to send products across different countries/regions, you need to obtain Camduck 's consent, and you will be responsible for paying the resulting tariffs and customs clearance costs.
✧ When you sign for the product please check it is in good condition. Ensure there is no damage that may have occurred during delivery, or for any other reason. Damage to items during transportation must be reported to the Camduck after-sales service center within 24 hours. For other issues with your returned product, please inform Camduck within 48 hours from the date of receipt. After this period Camduck will assume that the product is not damaged and performance is normal.
ADDITIONAL LEGAL RIGHTS FOR CONSUMERS
✧ For consumers, who are covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in their country of purchase or, if different, their country of residence, the benefits conferred by Camduck's Limited Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.